How to Pack and Ship your Item(s)
The following tips are recommended for most parcels.
- Choose a rigid, good quality, corrugated cardboard box. If you’re reusing a box, be sure to remove old shipping labels or cover up old addresses.
- Pack the items in a container or box
- Don't forget to include a paper that has: Your REF#, FULL NAME AND NUMBER, AND EMAIL
- Surround the inner container with cushioning material (like an old t-shirt, bubble wrap, paper) on the top, bottom and all sides to limit movement and protect the item(s).
- Close the shipping box with reinforced packing tape. Tape all seams with reinforced tape.
- Secure the return label to the largest side of the box, make sure it is visible and affixed flat and wrinkle-free. The label must not wrap around the edges of the box or be applied over a seam or box closure. Do not cover the label.
- When you’re done, mail your parcel at any post office.
When we receive your parcel, we will confirm that it has been received via text message.